Military and Veterans
The following information is for military personnel and veterans. Please contact our office at 831-424-2229 if you have any questions or require further assistance.
TAX SEASON INFORMATION.
Reminder: All military servicemembers and their families, regardless of income, can prepare file their federal and state taxes for free with Military OneSource’s MilTax program. Get started here today.
If you are a member of the U.S. Coast Guard, please click here.
- Military OneSource — Information includes: deployment, reunion, relationships, grief, spouse employment and education, parenting and childhood services.
- Tax Information for Members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- TRICARE — The military's health care program.
- U.S. Armed Forces websites:
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) — lists offices, by state, as well as information and resources on the following topics:
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- Where can I get more information on federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on my state's benefits for veterans?
- Would you like to apply for veterans benefits? Use VONAPP to apply online.
- Would you like to appeal a decision? Find out how at the Board of Veterans Appeals.